New Homebrew Store: Plymouth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calichusetts

Reaction score
There is a new homebrew store that will open in downtown plymouth. I believe it is a monster brew or brew monster. It will be right near the wharf/rotary across from the Ming (or Sung, whatever it is now)

Very excited. Store looks big and its right below one of my brew buddies place.

I was down there yesterday for the grand opening - my friend won the second prize from the raffle.
Nice place, and the people there seen nice and knowledgeable.
I presume over time there will be more inventory in stock, but it seemed like a great start. I really dig the grain room.

Good times. My buddy was sound the demonstration. Had a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

They had every white labs yeast last time I was there. Really nice grain selection but not everything I usually use, still, the substitutes are there. 32 hop types last time as well, not the newer/rare ones but a decent selection. Just about everything else you could need.

I'll be stopping in this week. Need a couple of different hops that I don't have on hand to complete a recipe I have on deck.

Been there. The potential is great. Lots of room. Just wish they had more selection of all non grain items. I needed some cam lock and they hadnone.

Hey sar dog, South Shore Homebrew Emporium in South Weymouth has cam lock fittings, I picked up some recently. Male, Female and hose connects.

Just bumping the thread for this amazing store. The grain room is amazing, and their prices easily beat anything I can find online. I only get to stop by once a year when I'm in the area, but it's always worth it.

Back