• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Portable Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHops

Reaction score
REDUCED!

I had previously made one of these for myself and love it, a friend of mine convinced me to make another and try to sell it on ebay. It did not sell. I spent $110 to build this and all I'm looking for is the $110 that I have into it, plus actual shipping. If anyone lives in the metro Atlanta area, you can save on shipping by either picking it up, or depending on where you live, I can meet you. Please click on the link below to see the kegerator. If you are interested, PM me, DO NOT bid on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200476406027

I built one very similar to yours except my is outfitted with two 2.5 Gallon kegs and two faucets. I am using the small CO2 cartridges so everything fits into the cooler similar to Ed Worts unit. I didn't want to say anything about your original price because it could be built much cheaper but $110 is much more reasonable and it should sell quickly. Best of luck to you.

Back