Lehigh Valley Nanobrewery In Planning - Seeking Partners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckresge

Reaction score
After 2 years of serious planning, my business partner and I have decided to put our dream of running a full time brewery on hold due to our expanding family size and the security of our current professions. However, I am now planning a PART TIME 1 BBL nanobrewery in the Lehigh Valley and am seeking one or two partners who are looking to take their homebrewing to the next level, but who aren't ready to quit their day jobs. I am looking for someone who wants to do this simply for the love of brewing and being able to share their product with the general public. Any $ that you might be able to put in your pocket is just icing on the cake.

I have priced out all equipment necessary. It will be an electric brewing system with plastic conicals. No taproom. Just kegging for local bars. We're talking under $15,000 for equipment. Time invested from each person will only be 2 days a week (Saturday or Sunday, and possibly one weeknight). If you own or have access to a commercial space appropriately zoned for brewing, that would definitely contribute to your financial obligation. Private message me for details. Thank you.

That's awesome!! I hope you found some interested people, but if you didn't there is a homebrew comp in Annville to find a new brewer...you might be able steal one from there.

Ya have some flagship beers in mind already?

Thanks a lot! Actually, I DID find some people to partner with and things are looking good. Right now we're still working on a flagship lineup, so stay tuned. Check out insideoutbrewing.com (currently in "coming soon" status... check back in the future) or follow Inside Out Brewing on Facebook!

Back