• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Labatt Sanke Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

I have 2 Labatt Sankey kegs for sale. I have no modifications done on them and they are both in very good condition. I am asking for 60 EA (what I had paid for them) and actual shipping charges from ups (from 60126). Local pickup is welcome I am near o'hare airport in Chicago IL. PM me if interested or post questions regarding the kegs on this thread since it may be beneficial for others as well.

SOLD!!!!:rockin:

photo2.jpg

I know they fit in an Uhaul box. If you dont sell them localy I might be interersted. But I will need an aprox size and weight to cal culate USPS cost.

Charles

gyropilot1 said:
I know they fit in an Uhaul box. If you dont sell them localy I might be interersted. But I will need an aprox size and weight to cal culate USPS cost.

Charles

I'll weigh and measure them after work but I believe they are 30 lbs each. Possible sale pending so I will let you know if they are still available.

Back