I can show you!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Reaction score
If any brewers want to experiment with wild hops I can show you where there are three plants growing seperately near the Battle Creek, MI area. I don't have time to brew with them this year so I won't mind at all showing you where they are. They are all three ready to harvest. I brewed with one of them last year with acceptable results. The other two I have not. I still have eight+ oz. of one plant vac. sealed in the freezer that I don't see myself using with my homegrown harvest coming in so some bottles of homebrew would probably yield you those too:mug:.

Two of the plants will need to be harvested this week as they are already showing a fair amount of browning. The third could probably wait until next. The only thing I ask in return is a couple of bottles of the finished product because, well, I LOVE HOMEBREW!!:ban:

Email works best because I can respond quickly from my BB [email protected]

Back