Ideas to hold/route blowoff tube in fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blizz81

Reaction score
I'm not very good re: being handy so I thought I'd get your guys' suggestions here. I'm pondering rigging a blowoff setup in my lagerator for the future and would most likely go with a tube that's the diameter of my carboy running down to a large cup and/or small bucket if I can fit it in there...my question is, is there something I can screw in to the side of the fridge that will help hold the other end of the hose near the cup/bucket? Some kind of adjustable-diameter clamp, possibly?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

zipties and ductape are your freinds. remeber that. look in home depot for a round mounting bracket.

Think I might have to switch to duct tape on my wire routing tape job...the electrical tape isn't holding up well to the cold temperatures. Maybe for mounting the love unit too, as the adhesive on the velcro has failed quickly.

Yeah, my best bet might be dinking around at the Depot with the appropriate hose in hand.

Back