20% OFF for Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature Controller and BBQ Thermometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20% off --ITC-308 Temperature Controller on Amazon with the code HS6GB74B.

Click here to apply it. The code will be ended on Nov, 29th.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011296704

ITC-308%20ON_1_zpsgbajvgct.jpg

20% off -- IBT-2X Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer with Two Cooking Sensors on Amazon with the code 3QBD5NOC.

Click here to apply it. The code will be ended on Nov, 30th.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MPZBB4K

IBT-2X%20600_zpsvshktdsy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: Does the IBT-2X allow for a low temp alarm? More specifically, when I'm chilling my wort from boiling temps down to pitching temps, will the IBT-2X tell me (sound the alarm) that the wort has reached the lower temp? Will the app sound the alarm as well? Thanks for the info as the IBT-2X documentation/marketing material was not specific.

Ok, I've just done two experiments. I used the IBT-2X during a mash and just now for Turkey. The alarms are set in the app (I use iOS). There are a number "preset", but it's easy to add custom profiles with high and low alarms. Once you pick the profile, BOTH the app and the thermometer will sound off at the set points. Great product!

Thanks for doing the experiments with the IBT-2X. I just order one through Amazon with the offered discount code ($7 off the $35 price.) Be advised ... the shipping time is lengthy. My estimated arrival date is somewhere between December 15 and January 12. It must be coming directly from the North Pole by dog sled :). Not a big deal for me but it may not be for someone in a hurry.

Thanks for doing the experiments with the IBT-2X. I just order one through Amazon with the offered discount code ($7 off the $35 price.) Be advised ... the shipping time is lengthy. My estimated arrival date is somewhere between December 15 and January 12. It must be coming directly from the North Pole by dog sled :). Not a big deal for me but it may not be for someone in a hurry.

Thanks for your order. Usually it won't take so long. Within 6 to 14 business days, you may get it.

Back