Lets start a tattoo thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20130706_155109.jpg

ForumRunner_20130706_155109.jpg

one more just 'cuz the other one was all gooey looking lol, just outta the shower this mornin ... forgot how interesting the first shower is!

2012-06-10_06-13-11_737.jpg

Dawnhulio, PMing you
McBrewskie, that sounds rad! got a picture? we should start a tattoo thread lol

Just realized I never posted in response. Here is The Searchers one. The motto is literally type font on my left forearm.

5941556034_2941c4b55a_z_d.jpg

As someone who scratches their head at most tattoos, in particular tattoos indicating your home state (and in most particular Texas; WTF? is it a law that you get one?)....I think this one rocks. Very understated, unique and well thought out.

I think that is clever as well. @kcmobrewer is there any significance to the date?

This is my shoulder. I have a few more, but no pics of them.

Austin-Shoulder.jpg

As someone who scratches their head at most tattoos, in particular tattoos indicating your home state (and in most particular Texas; WTF? is it a law that you get one?)....I think this one rocks. Very understated, unique and well thought out.
Because of this, I will play too...This is just a few. They all have meaning, for the most part :)

Tattoos 011.jpg

043.jpg

Tattoos 014.jpg

Tattoos 016.jpg

Tattoos 017.jpg

220.jpg

The Bourbon ST looks fresh... I dig it.

Thanks. It was fresh when the pic was taken. We go to NOLA few times a year so i wanted something to represent one of my favorite places. The tattoos on the tattoo are actually my wifes tattoos and placement. So it has some wife symbolism in there. One of my favorite tats.

This is my work in progress. My first tattoo! It is underneath my knee. All linework and some shading completed today. We ran out of time, so we'll reconvene to finish in a few weeks!

Went so smoothy! It will be so exciting when it is finished! The tattoo artist I chose is so great with video game, nerdy, geeky artwork and is very enthusiastic about those subjects! Seeing some of the works in progress sketches on the wall in his studio made me laugh since it made my inner nerd very pleased!

The symbol is from the game Dragon Age, the emblem of the Grey Wardens. I also had him sneak in a bloody little dragon that is graffitied all over the city of Kirkwall in one of the Dragon Age games, adds a splash of red to work :D

FirstDay.jpg

I have two - one on my right shoulder (X-Men logo, as can be seen on their shoulders in some iterations) and one on the back of my neck (my zodiac sign, Celtic-style, surrounded by "black starfire").

I feel unbalanced and need another, on my left side somewhere. IDK when that will happen, and I still don't know what it will be. I do think long & hard about what I am going to have permanently etched into my skin.

Back