What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a WIPA that is about to get transferred to secondary with dry hops. Also just added my sweet stout that will be staying in there for a month then two more months in bottles.

Ballast Point Sculpin IPA 2nd try. First batch temps were off OG was 1.054 this time dead on and a 1.080 OG actually blew the lid off the fermenter the day after brewing.

I have four fermenters of an APA that my buddies and I brewed, and 5 gallons of Apfelwein just left of the pictured buckets.

0714130937.jpg

10gal of each of the following:
Abbey Table Beer with 10g Lemongrass and 10g chopped Lemon Balm
Coronado Imperial Red (double dry hop)
Citrus Saison
Hop Sesh (3.9% ABV, 39 IBUs)

Next up--Lil Sumpin' Wild clone, and my BIL's wedding beers will be ready!

I currently have a dry english cider in primary along with an "english amber something or another with tea like substance added for the heck of it".

I don't know what to classify the last one as fully but I call it chaga beer. (I dropped a cayboy full of a barleywine version of this beer that was my bros, so I had to make it up to him. Needless to say I feel like I owe him another 5 gal of beer).

ForumRunner_20130718_143945.jpg

I currently have a dry english cider in primary along with an "english amber something or another with tea like substance added for the heck of it".

I don't know what to classify the last one as fully but I call it chaga beer. (I dropped a cayboy full of a barleywine version of this beer that was my bros, so I had to make it up to him. Needless to say I feel like I owe him another 5 gal of beer).

That made me cringe!

I got 2 gallons of low gravity (1.088) mead, trad style, just honey, water, and cuvee yeast. Hoping to blend it with some ales later for some braggot ideas

I have 5 gallons of Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde and 50 bottles of IPA with Falconer's Flight hops that I dry hopped way longer (18 days) than I wanted.

As has been the case in all my previous posts in this thread, my 15 month old Lambic. Got talked into pulling a bottle straight out of the fermenter and bringing to a club event. People loved it.

Also, a MASSIVE (read 13-14% ABV depending on who's formula you use) Quadrupel that will go in bottles this weekend, where it'll get as long as it needs to mellow and mature.

And then two from Sunday, an English Barleywine where I dramatically overshot the volume, and ended up way under my desired gravity (1.106 to 1.092), along with a rebrew of my Mild where I nailed all my numbers.

Just oxygenated & pitched wlp500 into the last batch of wedding beer--Belgian IPA, 10gal. That makes 50gal in 4 weeks--love the fact that the 50# Vittles Vault let's me temp control 10gal batches in my mini-fridge!

5gallons of Skeeter pee...and a 5 gallon batch black widow rpa that resembles used engine oil...need to get that bottled .. I have a carboy and a bucket free... need to brew soon!! :ban:

Haven't played in while.

Here is what I have fermenting now.

A Cherry Dubbel with Brett
A saison withh some wild yeast from my backyard
An IPA. with Cascade and Mosaic hops
Aa IPA with Centennialand Amarillo.

Here is what I have:

1. Hefeweizen (extract) - better bottle - to bottles Friday
2. ESB (partial mash) - better bottle - to bottles on Friday
3. IPA (partial mash) - better bottle - dry hopping this evening

Pale Ale to brew Friday.

Just placed some English pale ale from morebeer into my fermenting bucket. Can't wait till this thing is ready! Finally get to keg my first beer!

I'll be moving on Saturday, so nothing right now. I have all next week off though and can't wait to get a sour going as well as a red and something TBD!

3 gallons of vanilla oak mead and 5 gallons of smoked stout are happily bubbling away right now in their first week of primary

10 gallons of pale ale in the kegerator, 10 gallons of blonde ale in the fermentor. The pale ale needs a few more days under pressure to get carbonated....

Blonde has been in the fermenter since Sunday, so another week or two till I can have 2 beers on tap.

12 gallons of Flanders Red.
6 gallons of English Dry Cider
4 gallons of Rye Graff
5 gallons Berliner Rye.

The graff and cider will be bottled today. There will be a Munich Helles and steinbeir using the same wort on Saturday.

Carboys

1. All grain Rice Hoppy Beer

2. All grain Belgian White with fresh coriander and dragon fruit peel

3. Berlin style Oktoberfest

4. Müller Wine

5. Alexander Valley Silver Oak Vinyard Cabernet

Conditioning

1. All grain - My favorite Ole Hefe!

2. Partial Mash Golden Red Belgian

3. All grain Dinkel Berry

Back