Thats a lot of brewers....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's because of the increased BATFE presence here. I believe one estimate put the figures at about 1 agent per 65 normal users last year, but it's been stepped up to 1 per 40 or so recently. Don't ask me why. Probably has something to do with the GWOT.

Evan! said:
I think it's because of the increased BATFE presence here. I believe one estimate put the figures at about 1 agent per 65 normal users last year, but it's been stepped up to 1 per 40 or so recently. Don't ask me why. Probably has something to do with the GWOT.

Really? The "revnewers" lurk us? Hmmm....never thought about it before...Between the CIA lurking (and editing) Wikipedia, the FBI lurking Myspace for pedophiles, it's amazing any actual crime get's fought....

I wonder how many college dorms get raided after we tell the kiddies that distilling is illegal and we won't discuss how to do it with them?

What's GWOT?

Most users ever online was 1,374, 04-11-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Paging BierMuncher to the thread!

And Evan!, not to call BS, but where do you get your info on the revenooers spying on us in the forums?

GWOT = Global War on Terror...George W. Obnoxious Twit

Another rip off of American taxpayer dollars...like the War on Drugs, the War on Obesity, the War against civil liberties and common sense...

It's pretty ironic since this country was founded by terrorist and traitors...;)

Latest posts

Back