"Franklinize" Your Av with her snazzy hat!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DId you use the [ img ] [ / img ] without the spaces???? or sis you just upload them?

Oh Darth 'Retha rules...

Uploaded from dumputer here at work. Playing around with MS Publisher for photos since I don't have much else to work with.

So, Senior Revvy, how do I use the IMG tags? Do I need to host the pic's somewhere and have a URL for them?

Still a newb in soooo many ways.

Uploaded from dumputer here at work. Playing around with MS Publisher for photos since I don't have much else to work with.

So, Senior Revvy, how do I use the IMG tags? Do I need to host the pic's somewhere and have a URL for them?

Still a newb in soooo many ways.

If you click on "attachments" after uploading all the images, it gives the option at the bottom of the list to Insert All. Click on that and it will load all images.

Ok, here goes with Revvy's workaround.

F'd Darth Duck
Frankd_Darth_Duck_1.gif

And a borrowed image from a recording company, but I liked the basic image. Here's a nice F'd Devil Duck
F_d_B_W_DD_with_name.gif

This is so much better than actually WORKING!;)

What's with the av TeufelBrew? You can't be TeufelBrew without a duck. It's like a rule or something.:p

Thanks for pointing that out there Shecky! I inadvertantly took a photo without the requisite Teufel Ente! Oh the shame!:p

Luckily for me, I have a decent photo gallery built up here at work, so I give you a better F'd avatar, WITH the Devil Duck included!

Enjoy!

Full size image for you see more clearly how Teufel Ente watches over the brewing process.
F_d_DD_Fermenter.gif

Thanks for pointing that out there Shecky! I inadvertantly took a photo without the requisite Teufel Ente! Oh the shame!:p

Luckily for me, I have a decent photo gallery built up here at work, so I give you a better F'd avatar, WITH the Devil Duck included!

Enjoy!

Full size image for you see more clearly how Teufel Ente watches over the brewing process.
Much better. All is right again.:D

Ass usual Sam Caligone and DFH was ahead of the curve...He WANTED his picture in the NY Times article to have him wearing this big bowed hat...but the editor of the article, didn't know why and photoshopped it out...Now I bet he regrets the decision now.

sammy.jpg

Back