• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free to a good home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgbender

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 90 rinsed out, brown, 12oz bottels to anyone who wants to pick them up. I live near Michigan Brewing in Webberville michigan.

Thank You :mug:

I'll take them if you still have them in a few weeks. I go to Detroit every few weekends from Grand Rapids. if you still have them next time I make it over there, I'd love 'em!

I'll take them if you still have them in a few weeks. I go to Detroit every few weekends from Grand Rapids. if you still have them next time I make it over there, I'd love 'em!

i won't promise i will hold them for you, first person to take them gets them, but let me know when you are going by and if i still have them, you got 'em.

sgbender said:
better than that, born and raised in CF!

down here doing recon on the trolls!

not much to worry about yet :ban:

Cool! I mean...er...sorry about that. At least you're out there functioning in non UP society. Good on ya!

I know some Benders. I can't place you by the initials though (assuming thats what your handle is). I'm guessing you are younger than me...I'm old enough that that's a safe bet.

When you get home next, I hope you will look me up and have a few homebrews. You can even meet the world renound Yooper!

Sorry to interrupt your bottle adoption attempt. Carry on...

Nice to see some yoopers here, from Marquette worked in cf for a year then got transfered to chicago.

Svenhook said:
Cant claim to be a yooper per-say but I just graduated from Michigan Tech last spring. Miss the place. Snow covered yet?

I think spending a winter in Houghton earns you a yooper card. I graduated in 95. Sure doesn't feel like it has been that long!

Not sure about Houghton but we're getting some snow tonight.

Back