What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to a package store a friend of mine recommended, which is coincidentally very close to one of my favorite craft beer bars, so I figured what the hell, I'll stop in for a couple brews. Right now I'm having a Flower Power.

1412276475005.jpg

Afternoon Coff.

Jealous of all of you who can drink beer during the day.

5zjtcj.gif

There is a lot of breed ignorance. Pits are often the sweetest dogs, Heck if you want a aggressively mean dog look to breeds like dalmations and poodles. Poodles are vicious little bastards.

Ugh. I would pet your pup. (that sounds rather inappropriate, now doesnt it)
Awww I would let you pet my pup. :D
there are only 2 breeds of dog I don't trust: Chows and Sharpei. they tend to bond to 1 person (not 1 family) then spend the rest of their lives guarding them. and they also tend to act friendly then bite when you get close. and maybe that ******* should have met our pit. she was the sweetest damn dog I've ever met. her opinion was based on ignorant media fear and nothing more.
Ugh. I don't know why everybody feels like, just because they have a right to free speech, that they need to open their mouths and display their ignorance and bitchy attitude. I have always had a thing against pit bulls because they are bred to fight and can be dangerous; however, I now own a mix breed that is mostly pit bull and she is the sweetest thing ever! People that take their dogs to public places and let them off their leashes are MY pet peeve...but I rarely confront someone, unless their dog runs at me or my wife/kids. I try not to stick my nose in other peoples business, unless they are infringing on MY rights. And, while that woman had a right to speak, that doesn't mean she gets a pass on getting an earful back in response.

Not drinking anything...at the moment.

I know it's all media and crap. Just stupid if you ask me. PS, Matt met my doggie...I think he is still alive.

Water....got my new iPhone finally. My old one has been broke for 3 weeks. :( So happy to have one that functions.

Water at the office. Just decided I am going to brew a nut brown tonight. I was planning to brew it tomorrow at 3 after work, but my
Mother is going to be in town at 7 and I would rather not be brewing then. Late night brew day!!

Tiger Uppercut and now a Slightly Stoopid.

Tailgating.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412283713.893220.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412289969.579006.jpg
My wife picked up a Boulevard variety pack. I wasn't expecting to like this one but it's pretty refreshing.

Back