What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FermentNEthinG said:
Started taking off the cage while I was looking at a homemade hot sauce recipe my mom wrote down for me. Next thing you hear is a BOOM and the cork goes flying off the cupboards and lands on the kitchen table across the room! Forgot to keep a hand on the cork.

The beer is great besides the immediate gusher upon opening. I dig it.

Every bottle I have had that was a year or older, the cork flys out. I have never had a gusher from them though.

View attachment 153966 Drinking my Blonde Ale. First attempt at bottling from the keg using BierMuncher's DIY beer gun. Didn't hold the carbonation as well as I'd wanted. Guess it's a technique that requires practice. :D

It's subdued, but the fruit is there, along with some tartness and just a little funk. Also carbed better (but it dissipated like soda). Still, I like it :fro:

image-2479780313.jpg

A very nice Rye Citra IPA from my brewery, this was the first brew from my new single tier AG brew rig.

image-1353750994.jpg

Just finished a Two Hearted ale and now following with a Kalamazoo stout. First day of Bells distro in NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last glass of New Holland Monkey King growler, probably last sip of this beauty I'll have till next year :( Getting ready to sparge Nelson Saison.

CliffMongoloid said:
Oh it is! I just texted my gf to pick up a 6 pack.... If you can't find it let me know.... I wanna start sending out some hbs for honest reviews.... All my friends and family say their awesome... I sense they may be lying
Send those HB down the Casey and we can trade!!!!

image-3247293182.jpg

Tried some as$ tasting gravity sample, yukkkk!!!!!

Sam Adams Boston Lager.......

I know... it's not really craft beer anymore, but dammmit it tastes good.

mcbaumannerb said:
I'm glad my friend gave me one to try. Ill finish this, but a sixer would be too much.

I bought a 4 pack of that and it lasted me a while.

CliffMongoloid said:
Local brew... Pretty tasty
Dude. I can't get past the paper towel situation in the background.

Showed this to my wife thinking it would help my cause. But she just said "looks like the Paper Towel Fairy is on strike in his house too..."

Dude. I can't get past the paper towel situation in the background.

Showed this to my wife thinking it would help my cause. But she just said "looks like the Paper Towel Fairy is on strike in his house too..."

Haha its so funny you say that... My gf came home from work and told me to put a new roll on the holder... I also get that for the TP

Latest posts

Back