Let's see your furry brew buddy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her about a month ago.....I know I'll have to turn in my 'man card', but damn I love this little thing.

emmy.jpg

They don't contribute much to the brew day. They sure are entertaining when there awake though lol.

Yes! I love mouse limousines / cat snakes. I have 4 myself, this is the only one allowed to bubble around in the kitchen because he can't get into any trouble, although I don't let him in on brewday as sugar is particularly dangerous to them, however when drinking a beer he will immediately climb onto you to take a sniff.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1474443137.208601.jpg

(He's a dunce because he's the only one of the four who didn't win any awards at a local show :p)

The Corgis always stay out and brew with me, or lay by my feet when working from home. The cats on the other hand can't be bothered. Then there's the hedgehog if it's not kibble, he doesn't care.

zenadon.jpg

cats.jpg

The Corgis always stay out and brew with me, or lay by my feet when working from home. The cats on the other hand can't be bothered. Then there's the hedgehog if it's not kibble, he doesn't care.

No pic, no hedgehog. Sorry I dont make the rules...

Yes! I love mouse limousines / cat snakes. I have 4 myself, this is the only one allowed to bubble around in the kitchen because he can't get into any trouble, although I don't let him in on brewday as sugar is particularly dangerous to them, however when drinking a beer he will immediately climb onto you to take a sniff.

View attachment 370787

(He's a dunce because he's the only one of the four who didn't win any awards at a local show :p)
Hey I have a couple of those around the house... Also show winners.. along with a couple cats (these are my girlfriends babies) and my Buddy Shadow whos an appropriately names German Shepard He also recently cost me a good amount at the emergency animal hospital after getting into some hops and having a terrible blood pressure spike... scary stuff! My hops get bagged instantly after brewing and go right to the recycling bin now.

This is Chili. He is our official inspector and general foreman. He must inspect everything, yet contributes nothing except being in the way.

IMG_20170116_171653357.jpg

This was my outside brew-cat till he broke his leg while off on an adventure. He made it back and we saved his leg... but he is no longer allowed outside.
IMG_0486.jpg

This is barley and simcoe. True brew dogs. They are both about a year and a half old still a little unsure of what I'm doing in the garage making so much noise and heat but they're starting to come around a little, especially when it's time to grain out. They love got fresh post mash barley. Barley (left) is a rhodesian ridgeback pointer mix and simcoe is a red healer yellow lab. Both rescue dogs. Gotta watch your beer around sim she tends to steal a sip when you aren't looking.

View attachment 1505124408695.jpg

That's Angel, the yellow lab/hound mix with her tongue hanging out. The kitty is Calli, extra lazy evidently.
IMG_20190526_193349688.jpeg

Back