Hi Guys and Gals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaBoy

Reaction score
I'm a newb. So I will be doing more reading than writing. Might occasionally ask a dumb question or two. But I am excited about home brewing. Greetings to all. Kevin

Welcome and good on you. Taking the time to read before you start may save you some grief later on. If you haven't heard of this already, here is a free online book which is an excellent source of information.

Happy Brewing.

www.howtobrew.com

Welcome.

At 1 post it may not be too late to reconsider the enunciative qualities of your handle.
Your choice or genetic predisposition as it were.

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Brewery in any case.

olllllo said:
Welcome.

At 1 post it may not be too late to reconsider the enunciative qualities of your handle.

What's wrong with GA? Do you think handle would be better if he spelled it out for people that don't know the states abreviations?

olllllo said:
Welcome.

My mind constantly being in the gutter, that was the first thing that sprang into my mind!

olllllo said:
Welcome.

good suggestion - lol

OK, I have to admit , I did not notice. I am on several hunting Forums, but my username just didn't make sense in the brewing environment. Although I am secure in my manhood , I can see where this could lead to unwanted solicitation. Be back shortly with a new handle. Kevin

Back