What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy Schumer tickets!!

Unfortunately nothing beer related on the way though.

Some ball lock disconnects thanks to mkringii and 5 perlick 525's that I ordered for my buddy's birthday. Waiting on my new kettles, wort chiller, and rims tube for my new setup.

The hardware & hose to make my father-in-law a kegerator as well as to upgrade my keezer to four taps just in time for the holidays :ban:

Top Gun (dont know what took me so long to buy this)
The Grinch (cartoon not that jim carrey crap)
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Radical Brewing
Brew Like a Monk
Brewing Classic Styles

so mush to read, so little time haha

15lbs of grains
4lbs liquid extract
New glass primary
New glass secondary
Hydrometer
Auto siphon
60 caps
Bottling bucket
Carboy brush
Bottle brush
Cleanitizer
British ale yeast white labs
Airlock
3 drilled stoppers
Bottle filler w/ stop valve
Steel wort spoon
Dry extract

image-4070299022.jpg

My preorder hops from Labelpeelers.

55lb sack of weyyerm pale 55lb sack of weyyerman pilsen 11lb of munich,11lb of DME . 30 glass petri dishes. 1 500ml erlenmayer. 1 inoculation loop + 3 replacements. 250 gr of nelson sauvin pellets 250gr of hallertauer pellets, 250gr french oak chips, 500gr lactose, 1kg chemiproxi, Still waiting on a whole bunch of hops and specialty malts. I´m having three weeks off work starting next monday there will be some serious brewing going on.

Picked up my Blichmann floor burner! It's going to be tough seeing it unwrapped every day under the Christmas tree. I should probably inspect it enough to make sure nothing broke during shipping.......

Picked up my Blichmann floor burner! It's going to be tough seeing it unwrapped every day under the Christmas tree. I should probably inspect it enough to make sure nothing broke during shipping.......

You should do that yes and a test batch just in case:ban: you can always fill the empty box under the three with socks

Cereal killer grain mill!!!!!

Swmbo is mad because it was supposed to be a Christmas surprise, but the outside of the box is plastered with the logo!

Hobart MIG welder, this thing is so freeken cool. I should have gotten one long ago. Brew stand here I come! Thi MIG welder giv'ith life.

Not in the mail... But did just get a new 5 gallon glass carboy. No more plastic bucket fermenting for me :)

Ricki's hard cheese Basic Kit. Press tommorrow or next, books and wax the following or nest after that. Post man and Fedex hate me. Gonna cook up a Feta tommorrow and a Jack when the press arrives and I assemble it. Cheese N Beer, the breakfast of champions everywhere.
Wheelchair Bob

Unless there's some cold, hard cash in that card, I'd say you ended up with the better deal.

Hulud said:
Barley crusher and a Xmas card for the previous homeowner

kscarrington said:
Unless there's some cold, hard cash in that card, I'd say you ended up with the better deal.

Who's to say I wouldn't keep that? Haha

I don't know the previous homeowners since it was a foreclosure

Two ounces of Citra hops and bottle of Carolina Country Dry Rub seasoning. Sent from HBT member RVB. The citra hops smell amazing!

Barley crusher and a Xmas card for the previous homeowner

LOL! Too funny! :D

On its way to being delivered Friday (it's currently in Mesquite, TX from Austin Homebrew). Part of this order is for a friend that I'm "pushing" into homebrew, starting him out with Apfelwein and mead, fermented in 6 different Gallo wine jugs. He made his poor wife drink the contents of those jugs so he could use them as fermenters.

This will stock me up on beer brewing ingredients and a few more equipment items, including a false bottom for my Rubbermaid cooler/mash tun.

The corks are to bottle 10g of mead.

Also looking forward to trying some oak and yeast variations of apfelwein in some 1g fermenters.

What a great hobby.

2 x Lalvin K1V-1116 Wine Yeast
2 x Lalvin EC-1118 Wine Yeast
1 x Stainless Steel Nipple (1/2" NPT to 3/8" Barbed)
1 x Thermohydrometer (Triple Scale)
1 x 5lb Corn Sugar
1 x 5lb Carared®
1 x 8oz Star San Sanitizer
1 x 2lb Crystal 150L
2 x 105g Go-Ferm Yeast Nutrient
1 x 120 9 x 1 3/4 First Quality Corks
1 x 3lb Beer Bottle Caps
1 x 4oz American Oak Chips Light Toast
2 x Summit Pellet Hops (1 oz)
2 x Fermentis Safale US-05 Dry Ale Yeast
1 x 1lb Carapils® (dextrine malt)
2 x Amarillo Pellet Hops (1 oz)
1 x Stainless Steel 12" False Bottom
1 x Plastic Hydrometer Test Cylinder
2 x Red Star Premier Cuvee Wine Yeast
10 x 3-piece Airlock
10 x Drilled No. 6 Stopper
2 x Red Star Pasteur Champagne Wine Yeast
1 x 1' Thermoplastic Hose 3/8" Thick Wall (per foot)
1 x 2.5oz American Oak Cubes Medium Toast
2 x Red Star Montrachet Wine Yeast

I received the last parts I needed before I can brew this weekend. I now have my hoses, ball lock connections, carboy brush, and a thermometer for the carboy. Thursday night I should be able to make beer.

Back