Triangle Homebrewers clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callisbeers

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Carboy group is still together? I signed up for the forum over a month ago and still have not been give administrative clearance to join. I have emailed several of the board members and have heard from none.

You have to be a member of CARBOY to be accepted on the forum. You have to physically go to a meeting to become a member. Check the website for meeting locations.

The trick to getting accepted to the forum is making sure you put what city/town/whatever you are from. Meeting locations change from month to month and are the 4th wednesday. The forum will tell you where. Worst case, come to Triangle Wine in Morrisville on Aug 25th for a fantastic fundrasing event and there will be lots of CARBOY members (including the president) there for you to meet and talk to.

I have tried emailing about everyone on the board in order to just join the club but have not heard from anybody. It seems like I have to go to an event in order to join.

Back