Corpus Christi, MAY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCBrewer

Reaction score
I'm thinking im going to get around 3 sacks and 30 lbs of specialty grains that I can not roast myself.

This is my second trip buying from SA, I'd like to see more people get a good price on grain.

I will make the trip to SA.

I'll call and see if I can find a decent price in S.A. from a shop.

Shooting for pickup May 26th 2012

Where ever I order from I will make sure they are aware of the group buy so if you want to verify they will have info on hand as well as my info.

Anyone interested?

Home brew party Weyermann is $1.44/lb or $38.11/sack
Bohemian Pilsner - Weyermanns- 55 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $38.11

Light Wheat- Weyermanns- 55 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $38.11

Munich- Weyermanns- 55 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $38.11

Pale Ale- Weyermanns- 55 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $38.11

Pilsner- Weyermanns- 55 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $38.11

Vienna - Weyermanns- 55 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $38.11

-----------------------------
Munich 10L- Briess- 50 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $42.50

Pale Ale Malt (2 row)- Briess- 50 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $43.75

Pale Malt (Brewers 2-row)- Briess- 50 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $40.50

Pale Malt (Brewers 6-row), Briess, 50 lbs (In-store Pickup Only) $40.50

Pilsen- Briess- 50 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $43.75

Victory - Briess- 50 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $51.00

Vienna - Briess- 50 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $42.50

Wheat- Briess- 50 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $42.50

White Wheat - Briess- 50 lbs (In-store pickup Only) $50.00

---------------------
Maris Otter- Muntons- 55 lbs - $51.80

I do not recommend buying hops from them, they are high compared to ebay or hops direct

I'm in Austin, but would definitely make the drive for some reasonably priced Weyermann. I'd take three sacks, 1 each of Weyermann Pils, Munich, and Light Wheat.

This is a buy for corpus area, you are close... go 85MPH and get there in hour and half +-20min lol

:) I actually just meant that I'd pick it up from the store in SA whenever you are there. I definitely wouldn't drive to CC for three sacks of Weyermann. But, if the Corpus brewers hang close, no worries!!

nah no worries haha, I'm one of the loners from CC.

No it's cool, I have to pick up a keg I had a guy weld for me, going to be my mashtun.

I'll keep you in the loop,

However if noone from corpus participates, this will be the last one I publicly announce, locals missed out on my pallet keg buy and ended up selling to some people from SA and a shop in austin.

Ok thanks. I hope everyone gets it in gear for this one. If it goes down, just PM me.

Wow...you became the homebrewer with TOO many kegs...don't run into that too often. I am working on a keg conversion right now too.

:off:I grew up in Corpus and still visit occasionally, is there a LHBS there? Much of a brewing community?

There is a Liquid Town on Airline Rd in Corpus that sells some stuff but it's nothing special. When I went in and they told me they drill out all the buckets for spigots I was a wee disappointed.

Back