Austin Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoNova

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a plug for AHB. I lost a gift certificate that I was given for Christmas and the good people at AHB replaced my certificate within an hour of my email. Great products, great service!!:mug:

I think that you will find there are a lot of us around here that share the same feelings as you about them.

Thanks for relating the experience.
It makes a change for someone to pipe up when they get good service.
Lots only become vocal when something goes wrong.

Yup same here, on Friday I had an order come in, one of the items was a carbonator cap. Well as soon as I got it I tried it. It leaks when I connect it to the gas disconnect. I tried a new o-ring and other disconnects. I called AHS up and Forrest authorized another one to be sent out. I got it 2 business days later. Thanks AHS!

They're local to me, so I get to experience their customer service first hand. I've made a couple of special orders and the turnaround time is phenomenal. The only time I don't buy from them is when it's something they just can't get or for bulk hops orders. They're #1 in my book.

It takes me 1 business day to get my stuff from them if I pay for regular UPS ground. (not flat rate) -I live outside of Dallas... It seems their website is better than some others I have been on too, it looks much nicer. As far as I am concerned AHS is the bomb

Yeah their website is nice , especially how the recipes are organized. I do wish that when I view a list of products you would also get a small pic, you get them in your cart, not sure why they wouldn't put it on list.

I love being about to put together recipes with them. It is so easy to go through a grain bill and put 8# 2-Row, .75# Crystal 10L....all it the same bag so its all ready to go when it hits my door. :mug:

My latest order they have nice labels for grain bills. None of the black marker of old, now they have good looking, professional type breakdowns of each grain ordered in the bag. I like it!

Latest posts

Back