What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dead South, In Hell I'll Be in Good Company.
Lyrics:
Dead Love couldn't go no further
Proud of and disgusted by her
Push shove, a little bruised and battered
Oh Lord I ain't coming home with you
My life's a bit more colder
Dead wife is what I told her
Brass knife sinks into my shoulder
Oh babe don't know what I'm gonna do
I see my red head, messed bed, tear shed
Queen bee, my squeeze
The stage it smells, tells, hell's bells
Miss-spells, knocks me on my knees
It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt
Stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down, three rounds
In hell I'll be in good company
I like the video which I believe I linked earlier in this thread.

I like the video which I believe I linked earlier in this thread.
Cool. I'm into live music since it highlights true skill. I haven't much participated here, actually never. Thread caught my eye.
My wife is the one widening my music parameters. She also exposed me to Mlck (sp?) and Matisyahu. I'm not lazy about it...or maybe I am.
Cheers, Bongo Yodeler.

Cool. I'm into live music since it highlights true skill. I haven't much participated here, actually never. Thread caught my eye.
My wife is the one widening my music parameters. She also exposed me to Mlck (sp?) and Matisyahu. I'm not lazy about it...or maybe I am.
Cheers, Bongo Yodeler.
Cheers David!! Do post more often here. This thread doesn't get a ton of action but it's still fun nonetheless. I almost always check out the music linked here, and because of it have enjoyed a bunch music that I was previously unaware of.

Cheers David!! Do post more often here. This thread doesn't get a ton of action but it's still fun nonetheless. I almost always check out the music linked here, and because of it have enjoyed a bunch music that I was previously unaware of.
Will do. Appreciate it.

I'm brewing this evening (about to do the last hop addition)...so I'm in the garage playing The Darkness. Just some light-hearted, fun, rock and roll. Parental Warning: Explicit Lyrics.

37EBB8E7-CD0E-4EC7-B923-57633EAAE01C.jpeg

Been listening to this artist lately,, nice pg rated version for here. Got to keep finding good tunes, even as we enjoy the classics.

Youtube video of Steve Murphy covering one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs. I've known Steve for many years and I never cease to be amazed at how talented he is. A drummer and vocalist by trade, he's doing all the instruments and the vocals. Very much sounding like Robert Plant here.

I've been on a Zappa kick lately, (Frank, not the hop), and this is one of my favorites.

I had some Zappa hops I needed to use up and while looking for other hops to combine with this song came to mind and I brewed a Zappa Amarillo Bravo IPA. I brewed it as a west coast IPA but it would make a nice hazy IPA.

Our secretary at work, (recently widowed at 42 years old), heard that the Las Vegas Hard Rock Cafe was being sold and would be giving away their signed guitars being displayed on the walls. All last week she kept telling us that she felt a strong unexplained urge to be there because she was sure she would win something. So she drove there, ALONE, 7 hours. Her premonition proved correct, she won an autographed guitar, signed by Steve Howe of Yes.

And she also won $1250 playing the slots.

Back