Basement Brew Pub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvklein

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Owning my own brew pub or nano brewery is a dream of mine. It's not just the passion you bring to the table but it seems every brewer I meet is equally as passionate. But i've come to the conclusion that at least for now I'm better off financially with my own private pub and giving my beer away.

The bar section was completed a couple of years ago. Although I only have two taps using an undercounter kegerator. I can't add more without tearing apart the bar (which my spouse has forbidden me from doing) so I've ordered 110 ft of 6 product trunk line to run remotely. Here are some pictures of the bar in various stages

pub1.jpg

puba.jpg

pub3.jpg

pub4.jpg

pub5.jpg

I don't know why you would want something like that in your own house. It doesn't sound fun at all.... ok. maybe I am a little jealous since I think that bar area is bigger than my house.

subscribed as well...

very nice! can i come live at your house?... i only take small places behind the bar and under the sink... and require home brew from time to time on a daily basis...

Great job, this is one of those threads that'll get the entire board drooling. Nice set-up...........

Sure wish my budget would allow me to buy a basement house in the Dallas area. Very nice build you have their.

Are you kidding me?!? This place is awesome for a brewery not to mention for just a basement bar! Teach me master for I'm just a grasshopper!

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous build! Now I am really re-thinking the rustic lodge decor theme that I went with for my basement and basement bar build. The rest of my house is too formal for my taste, so I talked my wife into "letting me" go with a more rustic approach. I absolutely CANNOT let her see your thread, because what you went with is the style that she wanted to go with for our basement. Although my approach has grown on her, she would certainly rather have our basement looking more along the lines of yours. Very, very, very nice work!!! :mug:

Back