I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4.jpg

Tina Nordstrom, New Scandinavian cooking.

Wife has changed the channel on a few occasions because she is oblivious to camera position and down blouse viewing angles.

Which may, or may not, make the show worth watching.

4.jpg

Wife has changed the channel on a few occasions because she is oblivious to camera position and down blouse viewing angles.

Waayyy too hot, IMHO... wow.

4.jpg

Never heard of her before now, but dayyyum. Def hot.

Hillary Clinton.

Hillary 30 years ago, or Hillary now? :drunk:

Made SWMBO sit thru "Revenge of the Nerds", which I have seen many, many times since '84.
But today I realized Judy is michelle meyrink from "Real Genius"
I have had a thing for this nerd for 30 years!

Real Genius...... the best film of all time. Ever. Yeah, Michelle was pretty hot in that one. ROTN, not so much!

Now to get us back on track....... I have debated back and forth for a while now but ultimately I don't think she really deserves a spot on this page, but here you go anyway for your own debate and consideration.... the Toyota girl.......

video-splash.jpg

Now to get us back on track....... I have debated back and forth for a while now but ultimately I don't think she really deserves a spot on this page, but here you go anyway for your own debate and consideration.... the Toyota girl.......

video-splash.jpg

She's come up at least once on here. I vote hot.

video-splash.jpg

Laurel Coppock. Hot. Even more so when she was pregnant with baby Tacoma. But normally too thin for my preference.

I always liked how every other show, she would be in a bikini. Almost always a two-piece, and they got rather skimpy. Add her figure and her quirky sense of humour in, and yeah... I liked watching her travel shows.

Back