I can drink again!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fizzycist

Reaction score
My wife just had our baby! I've got the cutest kid around and I can finally drink all the homebrew I've been making!

Fizzycist said:
My wife just had our baby! I've got the cutest kid around and I can finally drink all the homebrew I've been making!

Congrats! So now you can enjoy both of your pride(s) and joy(s) lol!

Congrats! Good friend of mine made same deal with his wife. If she couldn't drink, he wouldn't drink during the pregnancy. He said it was one of the dumbest things he's done and for kids 2&3 drank plenty having his own designated driver.

congrats! Good friend of mine made same deal with his wife. If she couldn't drink, he wouldn't drink during the pregnancy. He said it was one of the dumbest things he's done and for kids 2&3 drank plenty having his own designated driver.

+1

Don't tell me that you're one of those guys that stops drinking because their wife is preggos. C'mon man!!!!

Congrats..........but still............ Tell me your a newly wed at least? Only way this stuff happens.

Congrats on your brand new rug rat! You'll need those beers pretty soon. And you'll come to find that she's always gunna be daddy's little girl...

Thanks for all the congratz. Nope, not a newly wed, and I abstained for her first pregnancy, too. This you might scoff at, it wasn't even her idea, she told me I didn't need to, but I stopped drinking anyway. And let me tell ya, you appreciate the booze after 9 months. We did decide that tasting hydro samples wasn't cheating, though.

Pay no attention to the trolls. Congratulations on your new addition!

Pay no attention to the people that ask you to pay no attention to the trolls. They are just mad that they lack in master trolling abilities.

On a serious note....congrats bro. Kids change your life for the best.

If you ask me, a pregnant wife is more than enough justification to be drinking. You truly are stronger than I.

Congrats!!!

Back