• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sorachi Ace

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercougarfalconbird

Reaction score
Can't find Sorachi Ace anywhere with reasonable shipping. (flat-rate places have em)
Anyone able to throw 3oz of pellet or 4oz of 2011-2012 Sorachi Aces my way for a reasonable price?

I have 12 oz, but it's one of my favorite hops, so its gonna take an unreasonable price to pry them out of my big fat sausage fingers.

In all seriousness, buy them from wherever you can find them. I paid 40 a pound at midwest,(still in stock) plus shipping. Sorachi and Nelson are the only hops I don't mind paying ridulous prices for. If i'm lucky enough to get some, i'm happy to pay big money for em.

2010 makes me nervous. But I can't argue with a trade for things I no longer need =P
2x 1/2" SS Tees for 3oz sound good? (I'll pay shipping my way if you pay shipping your way)

In all seriousness, buy them from wherever you can find them. I paid 40 a pound at midwest,(still in stock) plus shipping. Sorachi and Nelson are the only hops I don't mind paying ridulous prices for. If i'm lucky enough to get some, i'm happy to pay big money for em.

Yea, I'm about to snag a brew's worth of Nelsons for experimentation from Rebelbrewer, not sure what I'm gonna do though. Probably some pale ale that I can really get the full experience of the hop with.

Thanks Steelers77, I try to order from you guys as often as possible.
When do you think you'll be getting Nelson Sauvin's in? I'd really like to order
1oz citra
3oz sorachi ace
3oz Nelson

I'm glad I stumbled on this thread just ordered some sorachi ace and citra. Thanks for posting.

Back