Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strawberry lambic mead. Mouth watering. Can you PM me he recipe or post somewhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm hoping it turns out good. Making a few labels to pass out to friends.

labelcopy_zps4407f8cf.jpg

Pale ale is next in line about 4 weeks from now. Small Steampunk theme running though my life.

_MG_0017.jpg

SteamworksPaleale.jpg

_MG_0013.jpg

This one's going on the pumpkin ale from Jaspers I just cooked up last sunday.

steampunkingl.jpg

Sophisticated Death Ale

1508103_10100776579181003_8594528830239852985_n.jpg

Printing came out nice from BeerClings. Just wish the colors would have came through fully correct. Nothing on their part, its just hard to print the tan color on paper. Looks like the green from the hops kind of rubbed through into the tan.

**Again this is nothing on BeerClings. Appreciate the work done***

My first label.....we coined the name the day after a night drinking my first batch of cider...8.5% abv and went down too easy. None of us remember much from the evening.

Not sure what the proper size is for these but its a start...

suicider-label-2.jpg

Using that labelizer. July 10th 2013 we had a terrible tornado in my hometown that tore apart the city pretty much, we had our house running on a generator for about a week. The photo on this label was my street right after it had happened. We all had nothing to do so pretty much every day we just all cooked out in our driveways and drank. So I came up with this beer to brew because this year on July 10th we are having a party in memory of what we went through last year. Nothing fancy but nice little story behind it.

nightofthetwister.jpg

Back