Really, It's a Disease . . .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I'm on my morning train, drinking coffee and looking through hbt, and am honestly thinking "Saturday morning, let's get up at 5 am and brew." I need help.

We both do. I am thinking about doing the same thing. Spend part of today prepping, and tomorrow morning get up early and crank up the burner!

Oh, I think you're nuts. Get up at 5 AM to brew? That's ridiculous.

If you crush your grain tonight, and get the strike water ready tonight, you can sleep until 6 AM. :D

Oh, I think you're nuts. Get up at 5 AM to brew? That's ridiculous.

If you crush your grain tonight, and get the strike water ready tonight, you can sleep until 6 AM. :D

Good idea! Actually, if I plan ahead, I could probably do my brewing and not have to get up any earlier than I do for work every weekday.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing this morning: how early should I go to bed in order to get up early enough to brew 2 10 gal batches tomorrow? Mill grain tonight, get water ready, starters are all ready to go...

you all are so lucky who have houses! If i had a garage or yard I would switch to all grain... right now though, 700sqft. isn't enough space (itty bitty kitchen). 6am on a saturday morning brewing in the backyard/garage sounds like fun to me.

After brewing twice this week after work, I am reserving this weekend for some indulging.

Although I have been thinking about building some sort of stand/enclosure for my mill.

It's been over a month and a half for me, I think I'm brewing up 10 gallons of a harvest ale this Sunday before the Bears game.

Sunday I am getting up around 6 for some strong coffee, a cigar, and brew some Kentucky Breakfast Stout clone! Can't wait!

I was planning to brew on Sunday - then I found out my son had a ball game Sunday morning. I cursed out loud. :eek:

Now that I know it’s a disease I don’t feel so bad.

Latest posts

Back