Delerium Noel or Gouden Carolous Noel clone recipes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormtracker

Reaction score
New to brewing I jumped in to make my favorite beers for less cash. Im going broke paying 7 - 10 $ per bottle. Especially when (1)750ml bottle turns into (2) bottles per day.. lol :cross:

I really like the Belgian beers the most. I think its a gradual evolution where you drink domestics, then your tastes are acquired for more tasty Germans and then kind of a final stage to Belgians. Im kind of in the position whereas 5% beer just doesnt do it for me anymore.. Im used to 7+ percent beers. The others make me full faster without the desired effect. If that makes sense??

Anyways I like dubbels and tripels, Delirium Tremens, Nocturnum, Noel,

Boulevard has fielded a new smokestack series in a 750ml bottle they named A Tripel ( Long Strange Tripel ) and Dubbel ( Sixth glass ). I really like these.

Can anyone tell me how and where ( I have looked extensively ) for a recipe for the Delirium Noel or the Gouden Carolous Noel? They both seem somewhat similar .

Any help would be appreciated. I have posted to a few other forums that seem to not get as much traffic with no results. Thank you in advance.

I did the obvious thing and googled it, but no luck finding clones on the first few pages. (probably the same thing you did) Maybe it just hasn't been done yet. Your best bet might be just to make a beer in the same style category, and tweak it from there.

Delirium Noel is a Belgian-Style Dark Strong Ale. As far as a specific recipe, I can't help you. Honestly I haven't even had the Delirium Noel yet, but it's on my list to try.

Good Luck.

Wow, Tremens.

Way cool.. The 6 month wait on the other hand.. whewww.. lol

This hobby is going to teach me I'm afraid to be more patient. This will help possibly with the agitation I experience in rush hour traffic or a checkout line at Walmart; Thus, lowering my blood pressure. I was unaware of the chain of events leading to self improvement homebrewing was capable of.

Exercising my inner person.. lol

McKBrew said:
I did the obvious thing and googled it, but no luck finding clones on the first few pages. (probably the same thing you did) Maybe it just hasn't been done yet. Your best bet might be just to make a beer in the same style category, and tweak it from there.

Delirium Noel is a Belgian-Style Dark Strong Ale. As far as a specific recipe, I can't help you. Honestly I haven't even had the Delirium Noel yet, but it's on my list to try.

Good Luck.

I think you should try the noel either the Delirium or Carolous They are my favorite by far.

Back