German Beer Fest Saturday- Making T-shirts - Which is best?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atl300zx

Reaction score
I am going to a German Beer Fest in Atlanta on Saturday.

I am going to make a T-shirt to wear, which design do you think is best?

TShirt.bmp

TShirt2.bmp

TShirt3.bmp

The first one is bratwurst, not weiners. Change it to Ich Liebe Wurst! and you got a shirt.

Number two is cool, but I would thicken the lines and make the words more pronounced.

Ed -

I like your comments. The reason I did "I love weiners" was just b/c it is funny. I realize those are brats, b/c that is pretty much the best sausage in the universe.

Ill make a couple more designs and see if i can make number 2 a little better.

The ideas arent half bad for an Industrial Engineer if i do say so myself :)

Atl300zx said:
Ed -

I like your comments. The reason I did "I love weiners" was just b/c it is funny. I realize those are brats, b/c that is pretty much the best sausage in the universe.

yeah, it is funny, but I'd only let my wife wear it. :D

I still like the "Ich Liebe Wurst" part. If you make one, I'll buy one from you to wear down at the annual Wurst Fest in New Braunfels, TX. Now that is a German Fest! Huge Bierzelt, live oompa music, pitchers of German beer, and lots of chicken dancing. :D

If anyone else is interested, ill get these shirts screened instead of just the iron ons i was planning on doing.

hey, have you ever been to this before? I remeber it from last year but I didn't go...thinking about going this year.

It looks like a pretty good selection of beer: http://www.juliuspowell.com/bierfest/content/beers.htm I don't think there is anything there you can't get at Green's, probably all poured from bottles.

But, I am not sure I want to go by myself (SWMBO is out of town). Probably just buy $30 of German beer and sit at home in the AC.

never been, but had a good time at the Atlanta Beer Fest in Woodruff Park so i thought i would give this a shot.

Back