What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3584641523.jpg

49 week old apfelwein.

LoloMT7 said:
Nedvalton hooked me up huge the only ones I knew about that were on the way for sure were the big hoppy monster the rest was a surprise!!

Epic haul! I need to get some Heady. Time to enjoy a Schlafly Summer Lager.

Cluster hopped batch. Going to have to visit the tasting room soon,despite the stupid trollways on the way towards Chicago. That and New Glarus as well as 3floyds which is a few hours away also. 2 Bro's is one of my first locallyish-inspired breweries. Not really big on the heavy handed but alot of the others.Many of the retro series was pretty good. Resistance and Cane and Ebel and Dumaine du Page continue to be a few of my favorates.

heavy handed centennial lot.jpg

jonmohno said:
Cluster hopped batch. Going to have to visit the tasting room soon,despite the stupid trollways on the way towards Chicago.

The brewpub at the brewery is awesome. The food is fantastic and when I was there they were serving a cask of Heavy Handed. We enjoyed everything so much that we went back another day during our trip for dinner. I hope I get a chance to go back this year.

:off: but i was pretty happy when i went to the local bottle shop and my buddy who owns it says hey i got a keg someone brought in got a return and it turned out to be a Cornelius Keg he has no use for it so he sold it to me for
$15.00 and i got all new seals for $5.00 :rockin:

Back