What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414109247.937069.jpg

Looks nice. With 6 months (I think...don't make me do math off the clock), I was disappointed with my Christmas stout. It is good but doesn't wow.

It was your making a holiday stout that brought it to my mind. I'm very happy with the way this turned out. I think this is going to be really good come Christmas time.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Attachments

• IMG_4966.jpg
    IMG_4966.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 63
That kind moment when you proclaim, that this is the best beer you have brewed to date. Stone Black IPA clone.

Nice. Did you brew the recipe from byo mag? Brewing in the Stone Age I think they called it. I have brewed it a few times and love it.

Finally after 4 weeks in the bottle and a couple days in the fridge it tastes like some damn good beer. Up until this point it was drinkable now its final good too bad I'm down to 15 bottles :/ 16 lbs marris otter 4oz el dorado smash wlp 002 ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414110597.791719.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

I might have to pick up another and throw it in the cellar, none too impressed last time I had it.

Works better if you put more beer in:D

Mmmmm..

Kids can't handle more beer. Having to tone down from TIPAs I guess. Poor job on raising them. 😞

On a positive note, the yeast vile exploding on my hand as not, so far, affected flavor. Taste/bitterness right where I wanted.

Having my pliny in the dark but the more I smell this it's more like gandhi bot in the dark don't know but it's delicious

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414111639.155927.jpg

Nice. Did you brew the recipe from byo mag? Brewing in the Stone Age I think they called it. I have brewed it a few times and love it.

I'm not sure if the recipe is the same, but it came from Mitch Steele's IPA book. I made it one other time and much more impressed this time around.

Worst part about 4-day weekends is I can't brew Fridaya as inusually do. Have to step-up a starter and unfortunately will have to brew next week. I hate Mindays that's when I brew. You can check in while you're at work thijgh! :D

Worst part about 4-day weekends is I can't brew Fridaya as inusually do. Have to step-up a starter and unfortunately will have to brew next week. I hate Mindays that's when I brew. You can check in while you're at work thijgh! :D

Huh, the worst part of my 4 day weekends is deciding to get up at 9am or 10am.

And WTF dude..its only 8pm. Sloppy already?

I did Dar-out and skip the BC. However, I am having a big cup of coconut rum and lemonade. ****

Huh, the worst part of my 4 day weekends is deciding to get up at 9am or 10am.

And WTF dude..its only 8pm. Sloppy already?

When you live my schedule, you'll know. How do you think I drive to Vermont 5x a week and have time to do beer reviews in my mom's basement?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414113129.522050.jpg
Only 4 left better head to the store to get more before its gone.

I hate your taste in college sports...

**** WVU. I got thee in Morgantown after a UCONN game. Been to Motown three times for UConn football. My buddy is a wvu alum, lives in DC so I usually meet him and we drive over to dub V. Great people at the tailgates. Just a bunch of weirdos who never went to college.

Back