The basics of individual grains.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimsawyer

Reaction score
So, what grains go with what styles of beer the best. Which grains have enzymes? What flavors and colors do said grains impart. How much of each grain would make a good balanced beer. These are questions I'm sure alot of people have wondered at one time or another. Just playing with some mini-mashes and going AG soon I would kill to know it all! If anyone knows the answer to all the questions above about any particular grain, or sugars, syrups, etc... feel free to share the wealth of knowledge that you have to benefit us all. :)

Grimsawyer said:
So, what grains go with what styles of beer the best. Which grains have enzymes? What flavors and colors do said grains impart. How much of each grain would make a good balanced beer. These are questions I'm sure alot of people have wondered at one time or another. Just playing with some mini-mashes and going AG soon I would kill to know it all! If anyone knows the answer to all the questions above about any particular grain, or sugars, syrups, etc... feel free to share the wealth of knowledge that you have to benefit us all. :)
Check these pages out:
Grains
Grains2
Grains3
Grains4
Grains5

Hope that helps,
Wild

OMG wild! You rock!!!:rockin: I am going to be pouring over these pages for quite some time!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Back