Dead Fridge!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Ya know, what to do when you check into your room and the contents of mini bar fridge are WARM! It's even worse when based on your Elite level with Marriott, the minibar is supposed to be NO CHARGE. A NO CHARGE, but hot beverage mini bar. Hmm. What a concept.

I just got back from driving 454 Km from Vienna to Freising (home of Weihenstephan) and I get a hot free minibar. Does that deter me? Heck no!

Hello Room Service, can you bring up some ice Bitte!

MarriottMiniBar.jpg

These puppies will be ready in a few minutes. In the mean time, I'll enjoy this that I brought up with me from the bar.

Weihenstephan.jpg

Weihenstephan Festbier. Good Stuff!

The glass is just un-fit for your lifestyle! It will break in your suitcase! The airport security will confiscate out of the fear of you breaking it mid-flight and using the glass to cut people!

You MUST mail it to me ASAP.

You guys should see my beer glass collection. Each one has a story attached to it. I mean eash one hash a stordy atashhed toid

Back