So in the big picture...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ize

Reaction score
Life occasionally pays off...

While on vaca today I received a phone call from work... it was our lovely and delightful and ever so busty receptionist informing me that I had won our once monthly drawing for Cardinals tickets....

Not bad for a guy not even working this week. I do so love my place of employ...

So Monday night I plan on being in the new ballyard watching my beloved Birds take on the Tribe... And since SWMBO is a Cub fan and couldn't care less, (and being a fan of the Cubs doesn't really understand the game at all) she won't be going... So I'll be taking my eldest, and we're prolly gonna make a day of it.

SO.

My vacation has been extended for one more day, courtesy of my employer, whether they know it or not. :D

Just spreadin' the love.... ;)

Ize

Ize said:
SO.

My vacation has been extended for one more day, courtesy of my employer, whether they know it or not. :D

Just spreadin' the love.... ;)

Ize

Yeah!! Stick it to the man!!*

*Despite the free tickets.

Funniest thing I have heard in a long time - walking into Comiskey hearing the
T-shirt guys calling Wrigley the "world's largest gay bar" - I love both teams, just not a real big baseball fan.

Oh yeah, those were free tickets too!

Skol!

Nice score. the only thing that would make it better would be if they were playing the Brewers. And also if your busty receptionist were going along.:D

Back