Wedding beer- what to name it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradleyknoll

Reaction score
We are making 6 different kinds of beer for a favor at our wedding and we need help naming them! I would love to have a love/wedding theme to the names, but not anything sickingly mushy. Does anyone have suggestions? We are also making a non-alcoholic root beer and cream soda for those are not drinkers and for our underage nieces and nephews to take home.

Ginger Saison

Kiwi Whit

Pumpkin Porter

Strawberry Wheat

Vanilla Stout

Imperial Pilsner

Cream Soda and Root Beer

We are at a loss for names!

I did 2 beers for my rehearsal dinner, a blueberry wheat called Something Blue and a blonde ale that was labeled NuptiAle. I like the Bell Ringer for the Imperial Pilsner. Maybe Black Tie Affair for the Vanilla Stout? What about just Wedding Whit for the kiwi wit? Apparently the term "honey moon" refers to the practice of giving the newly wed couple a fermented honey beverage to help, umm, set the mood on the wedding night. Also, New Belgium's Sunshine Wheat started as a beer they brewed for their wedding back in the day.

For the pumpkin porter you could use a Cinderella type pumpkin carriage with a "just married" sign on the back for the label.

Back