• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twelve 1/2" Stainless Steel Camlock "C" style fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latka

Reaction score
*** SOLD ***

Selling a set of 12 (1/2") stainless steel camlock "c" style fittings as here ($5.95/ea)

Here they are after being cleaned up. They've only been used twice (once was a double-brew day). The O-rings have already been swapped out for silicone.

fittings3.jpg

fittings2.jpg

fittings1.jpg

$45 including me putting them in a box and shipping them to you. The fittings alone would cost $71.40, and that's without shipping to wherever you are.

I could use at most 3 of those...any possibility you would sell them in less than the 12 pack?

Also, I'm curious: what did you use 12 of those for? As much as I can try to imagine a crazy elaborate hosing arangement, I can't imagine you would need more than 10 at most. How about a picture of the setup.

And why are you getting rid of them?

Maybe I have too many questions, but I'm curious. I can't help it.

I could use at most 3 of those...any possibility you would sell them in less than the 12 pack?

Also, I'm curious: what did you use 12 of those for? As much as I can try to imagine a crazy elaborate hosing arangement, I can't imagine you would need more than 10 at most. How about a picture of the setup.

And why are you getting rid of them?

Maybe I have too many questions, but I'm curious. I can't help it.

Hoses galore! Nothing wrong with them - we just decided we want to do something slightly different with the hoses that's all.

fittings4.jpg

(+1 hose - just in case the zombies attack.)

Our setup is still ghetto. Just made the jump to Kegs.

I would much prefer not to split things up, but if that ends up working out I could do 3 and 9.

Sounds like you found someone to take all the fittings at once. No worries. Thanks for the pick though. What are you going to do now that you're doing away with the tentacled beast?

Hoses galore! Nothing wrong with them - we just decided we want to do something slightly different with the hoses that's all.

fittings4.jpg

(+1 hose - just in case the zombies attack.)

Our setup is still ghetto. Just made the jump to Kegs.

I would much prefer not to split things up, but if that ends up working out I could do 3 and 9.

Camlocks sold.

Oh, trust me we'll still have hoses a'plenty goin on! One must feed the beast to appease it. :)

... 60 plate chiller should arrive shortly, too. Can't wait to try that sucker out!

Back