Pliney the Elder at Naked City Seattle WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PantsOffBrewing

Reaction score
I was at Naked City last night and noticed that up next on one of Brewtopia's taps is a keg of Pliney the Elder. I've been wanting to try it for a while and haven't seen it around anywhere else. So heads up if you are in the area and want to try the legendary double IPA.

It's also on tap at Uber Tavern currently. Also Collin's Pub is getting it soon... I don't know if they may have tapped it already.

http://www.uberbier.com/
NEW BEERS ON TAP AS OF SEPTEMBER 28, 2009

- Russian River Pliny the Elder

:off:Wow, at uberbier.com I scrolled down to see the keg prices. I haven't bought a keg since I went to school at WVU, but a keg on the site is $92. At WVU, this was 2 years ago, they were probably right at $40.

NICE, I wish I was in the area. I actually just drank a Pliney the Elder on friday. My LHBS has an amazing stock of beer and keeps this in the chilled section, gotta get one once in a while. I love good ol Pliney the Elder, is an amazing beer. I have never had it on tap tho, mmmmm almost worth a trip to seattle, haha, im sure I can find it on tap down here somewhere!

Henry's BrewPub in Downtown Portland normally has Pliney the Elder on tap. I was there this summer and they had just run dry :(

Back