Columbus, Ohio - Columbus Microbrew Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireNightFly

Reaction score
North Market Brewing Festival

Participating local microbreweries include: Barley’s Brewing Company (Ale House No. 1), Barley’s Smokehouse & Brewpub (Ale House No. 2), Columbus Brewing Company, Elevator Brewing Company, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, Hoster Brewing Company and Weasel Boy Brewing Company. Representatives from each microbrewery will be on hand to pour samples of their signature drafts. Admission to the event is free. Beer tasting admission is $15 and includes a commemorative pint glass and ten tasting tickets. Discount coupons good for $2 off the tasting admission fee will be available at all participating microbreweries beginning September 1. Additional tasting tickets will be available for $.50 each. Tickets are available in advance online (starting September 1) at the North Market business office and at the door on the days of the event.

Activities & Events | The North Market

My SWMBO and another brewing couple are going Friday night. With the SC game it's going th be a madhouse there on Saturday. Any local HBT'ers up for a group meet PM me.

Thanks for the response EUBREW. EU & I are planning on meeting around 6pm at the NE entrance if anyone is interested, its going to be a hell of a festival with lots of local brews.

Discount coupons good for $2 off the tasting admission fee will be available at all participating microbreweries beginning September 1. Additional tasting tickets will be available for $.50 each.

The Winemaker's Shop | Homebrewing Equipment and Supplies in Columbus, Ohio
3517 N. High St.
Columbus, Ohio 43214
Phone: 614-263-1744
e-mail: [email protected]

Gentiles
1565 King Ave,
Columbus, OH 43212
Phone: (614) 486-3406
[email protected]

hahaha Nope not camping, I'm going to my brother in laws birthday. I really do need to start checking schedules before committing to things online!

And did you see Columbus Ohio and just come in here knowing I'd say I was going and then not actually be able to go, just to be able to bust my balls again?

Latest posts

Back