You just can't make this stuff up!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donasay

Reaction score
The title of the picture says it all.

political-pictures-sarah-palin-photoshopped-bikini-photo.jpg

Everything is photoshopped these days so I really have no choice but to believe it when I see something I like, and I like that picture.

I was walking through the woods the other day and my friend pointed out a hawk flying up in the sky, despite the fact that I told her it was photoshopped, she still insisted on it being real.

At which point I had to explain that it being photoshopped makes it no less real, to which she countered, but the hawk isn't photoshopped it is actually flying in the sky. Sure it is, sure it is, photoshop is an amazing thing.

Hey, she's got my vote...........................................................:mug:

"Possibly beer"

I thought that was an interesting description of Schlitz.......:D
Well i guess technically it is beer, but it sure don't taste like it, so i can understand the confusion. :D

As for making it up. I thought it was pretty obviously a fake. The skin tones between the face and body don't match and the facial expression doesn't really fit the pose. But then again I've been fooled before.

Craig

Back