• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40 quart (10 gallon) Stainless Brew Kettle (Portland, OR)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bessieflames

Reaction score
I have a 40 quart stainless steel brew kettle without a valve for sale. It is made by Update International and has the 3 ply aluminum core bottom sandwiched between stainless steel. It is very heavy duty and works well. I received 2 of them when I ordered mine, so I can now sell one. PM me for more info. In the Portland Oregon area.

SPS40.jpg

just an fyi for everyone: my understanding on these update intl. pots is that they're exactly the same as the megapots. so good stuff. quality. i've had 6 of them (megapots) now. love em.

good luck with the sale!

I like the quality as well. I was pleasantly surprised since I ordered it over the internet. And then pleasantly surprised when the accidentally sent me another one. I paid on the order o $100 after shipping. I think around $75 would be fair. Or $70 and a couple bottles of homebrew.

I'm interested. From Olympia, so about 2 hours away. Do you come up this way ever? Could meet between if that works. Great pot!

If you haven't sold it yet, I am interested! I'm in Portland too, so no shipping!

Back