Miller Midnight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very interested. I remember the first time i tried the American Ale by anheuser busch, hopefully it is worth something.

I don't know, according to the article it sounds like a Light Lager... with just enough Roasted Malt to color it.

I sincerely doubt that it'll supplant Kostritzer, but if they release it here I'll try it.

i don't think its a scwartzbier, its an American Dark Lager

but yes, kost is an awesome beer.

cclloyd said:
I sincerely doubt that it'll supplant Kostritzer, but if they release it here I'll try it.

Just had that for the first time at a German restaurant near my house, on tap. It was phenomenal.

It get's me wondering though, what bmc beer is out there in strange markets that we won't get here? I mean geez, he's got his own little mega star status in the rest of the world.

album-very-best-of-david-hasselhoff.jpg

I wonder if it's on the same order as the Michelob amber bock,which is just a dark lager as well? I'll give it a shot if I ever see it. It deserves one chance,anyway. The American ale was ok,but this interests me.

Latest posts

Back