Hello from North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shlds83

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and that i'm finding this forum very helpful. My first batch has been in the fermenter for almost a couple of weeks now and everything seems to be going well! I'm glad i found this forum or otherwise i'd be completely worried that i screwed up my beer! Thanks for all the good info.

Welcome to the forums. Where abouts in NC are you from there are quite a few guys on here from the area. Don't worry about the beer it'll be fine, but if it's been in the primary for a couple weeks you may wanna look at movin it on out.

I'm in jacksonville , I'm a marine stationed here at camp lejeune. I've already moved it to the secondary just the other day, thanks though.

Welcome to the forum! There are quite a few NC brewers on here. If you're going to be anywhere near the Triangle area, keep a lookout for GRABASS threads. The Greater Raleigh Area Brewers & Suds Sippers is the informal group of us here in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill. We get together every once in a while to brew or tour a brewery.

Chad

Back