• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOPS! Saaz, Simcoe, GER Magnum, Cascade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyzerBrewing

Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!!!!! PRICE DROP!!!!!!! Hi everyone! I've got extra hops that I've gotten stuck with from a big group buy. All hops are vacuum sealed and kept in a freezer. T-90 Pellets. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!! Cheers!!

!!I am now out of Cascade!!

2011 German Magnum 14.4%aa $12.00/lb (lots available)
2011 Czech Saaz 3.5%aa $15.00/lb (lots available)
2011 Simcoe 12.2%aa $20.00/lb (a few available)

DEALS if you would like multiple pounds!!!! Just shoot me a message and let's work something out!!!!

Shipping is $7.00 for up to 3 pounds. That includes tracking!
If you are going to use Paypal, add 2.5% to the total(that's what they charge).

Bssoap74, I got your payment and am on my way to the post office NOW to get them on their way. Cheers!!!!!!!!

Hi HyzerBrewing. Your ad is up and people can respond back to you directly via pm now. This ad walks a fine line between reselling hops bought at wholesale (not allowed without a Vendor membership) and selling excess stuff (which is allowed). In any case, I'm leaving the ad up but locking it. Please don't take this as a wrist-slapping, its not intended that way. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back