Neighbor wants to call fire marshall for brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nickmv said:
RDWHAHBALAFBOP

Relax, Don't Worry, Have a Homebrew And Leave a Flaming Bag of Poop! :mug:

No, but in all seriousness, this guy's a dick, and judging from your description of his hoarding, car situation, etc, I think there's way more dirt you've got on him than he'll ever have on you.

And if he keeps it up, you may be able to talk to the landlord and she might be able to evict him if he pushes it.

+1 on the poop!

There's a big fat difference between being in violation of the law and actually getting cited for it. As was repeated ad nauseam in this thread, I very much doubt you'll even see the fire marshall get to your door. As evidence, you never could get a hold of him: these guys are freaking busy and have better things to do than respond to old cantankerous bats who probably insulted them on the phone when filing their complaint. They have functionning brains like every other beings (unless you happen to fall on some overzealous type).

Continue to get the other guy towed every chance you get.

Now, do you really live in CA? Are you sure you don't live near me?

Police: Burning bag of feces left on porch

By CDT staff reports

Posted: 12:01am on Nov 4, 2011; Modified: 8:36am on Nov 4, 2011
2011-11-04T12:36:11Z
CDT staff reports

State police at Rockview said someone put a burning paper bag filled with feces on a 78-year-old Millheim woman’s front porch around 10:20 p.m. Monday.

Police said the bag burned itself out before catching the house on fire.

Anyone with information is asked to call police

Read more: http://www.centredaily.com/2011/11/04/2974016/police-burning-bag-of-feces-left.html#ixzz1ckHiIEkS

Sooo....how did brew day go this weekend? Any crazy neighbor updates?

Back