The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like that time I says to Paulie... "Jesus loves you! But, everyone else thinks you're an *******."

I remember that day. That was so funny. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Everyone else thinks you're an *******! Oh my, that's funny stuff. Jesus thinks you're a freakin' riot! He told me last week at my local dive. Its a pretty crappy bar but he likes to go there cause the bartender has huge boobies and she flirts with him. "That bird... He's one funny bastard." He said that. About you. Jesus thinks you're funny.

But he loves me. Cause I'm awesome.

On a side note Big John and I picked up some bog water this weekend... very tasty beer Cape. John's only comment was 'I wish we had been able to try the steam'
Nice IPA btw...

Very cool and thank you. The Black Steam should be going into the kegs in the next week or so. We sold out completely but It'll be back on shortly.

Morts been down for a couple of hours. Man, hes wicked good on air, I would have figured that tank was only good for an hour or so.....

Oh damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

image-86646942.jpg

Any opinions about homebrew shops in Boston? I'll be living pretty close to Homebrew Emporium.

I go up to Beer & Wine Hobby (linked above) mostly. Went to the Weymouth Homebrew Emporium for the first time last week, like it as well.

Is that the one you will be living near? Or the Cambridge location?

Went to Nantucket last weekend. Half thought I might see PTN emerging from the sea. Then I remembered Nantucket doesn't let such riff-raff within 10 miles of its waters.

shecky said:
Went to Nantucket last weekend. Half thought I might see PTN emerging from the sea. Then I remembered Nantucket doesn't let such riff-raff within 10 miles of its waters.

While I do have to agree with the basic premise of what you said, it still hurts. Just 'cause a guy talks about the future King of the British Empire's moms vag as though its a Tijuana hookers money maker doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I've been to Nantucket. I had a great time I went there with an old girlfriend. She was from Mexico, about 50 miles south of San Diego. Good Lord, did that girl like to ... Well, you know...

Hey wait a minute... Why was she always putting Doxycycline in my Cheerios? And ceftriaxone in my beer? WTF?.....

paulthenurse said:
While I do have to agree with the basic premise of what you said, it still hurts. Just 'cause a guy talks about the future King of the British Empire's moms vag as though its a Tijuana hookers money maker doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I've been to Nantucket. I had a great time I went there with an old girlfriend. She was from Mexico, about 50 miles south of San Diego. Good Lord, did that girl like to ... Well, you know...

Hey wait a minute... Why was she always putting Doxycycline in my Cheerios? And ceftriaxone in my beer? WTF?.....

Pauly those drugs sound awesome. I wish I knew what they were.

As horrifying as it is already, that picture is just begging to be Photoshopped.

Does anyone else see the shadows of the Lion King in Paulie's boobies, or is it just me?

the_bird said:
As horrifying as it is already, that picture is just begging to be Photoshopped.

Does anyone else see the shadows of the Lion King in Paulie's boobies, or is it just me?

Wish I could help but I already bleached my eyes.

Ptn made me get them for his dead hookers he hides in the new shed like that Guy Castro.... Obviously used before they die...

Back