• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single tower, elbow shank, faucet and long shank for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmoney1224

Reaction score
ALL ITEMS SOLD

Well I've gotten the okay to upgrade my kegging setup so I am parting with a few of my old pieces.

Single tower, faucet is the SS lever and in like new condition, and the elbow shank is brand new. I got the tower with a bunch of other items and added the shank and faucet myself and was going to use it on my keezer conversion, but have decided to do a collar build instead.
$55 shipped.

Brand new elbow shank. I was going to drill an extra hole into the tower, but again am opting for the collar.
Sells on Kegconnection for $22.95 +shipping, but I'll sell for $18 shipped.

Faucet with brass lever and approx 6inch shank with nipple piece. These are both older and the O-ring in the nipple piece will probably need to be replaced.
But it works as is now and I will sell it for $18 shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions

Back