At what point does it change from a taste test to a drunken stooper?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muscleshoalsbrewer

Reaction score
Ok I admit that i have not drank alot of different styles of beers. that doesnt make me a bad person right? but tonight i purchased a 12 pack of flying dog ale that was mixed with all different types of beer,golden ale,pale ale,triple,porter,amber ale,and hefe.
after the first round 6 i decided that i needed to go back to the store and pick up more "samples" because tomorrow is sunday(no sale). i forgot what the first 6 tasted like so i started in on the 2nd 6er...I dont think this is any longer a taste test, just more of a drunk fest...but to methe HEFE is outstanding!
depending on when the hangover subsides on my 2nd trip i picked up a ROUGE dead guy ale 6er, and a 4 pack of Samuel Smith Oatmeal stout.
this should get me through Sunday until SHMBO returns from her trip to Louisville on Monday....Is this no longer a science expierement or has it become a drinking excuse in the name of Science?

lmao...............F'U sheckey you are one of thefunniest mothers on here! SWMBO!!! Is that better.? A$$
Well, thanks, I think. You're druck so I'm not sure if the compliment is valid.:D

Oh, and just to be a complete dick, it's stupor, not stooper.;) I'll give you a pass this time as druckenness mitigates spelling.

At what point does it change from a taste test to a drunken stooper?
After reading this and my experience tonight, I was sure you were talking about bottling. I bottled off a blonde (finished 15 minutes ago), and my process was "Fill two bottles, fill my glass. Fill two bottles. Fill my glass.".

I think I have about 19L in bottles from a 23L batch :drunk: Damn it tastes good!

If Revvy and all the other folk are right about how much better it tastes after three weeks then I'm in trouble.

Back