What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never noticed. Probably have been too buzzed too. But Sixpoint renamed Bengali Tiger "Bengali?" When the **** did this happen and why? Hipsters. It likely occurred when they stopped selling four-packs in 16-oz. cans. They now sell Bengali for the same price but in a six-pack of 12-oz. cans.

It's actually a slightly better deal then (same price for 72oz instead of 64oz). That being said, it looks like it happened in April.
http://sixpoint.com/blog/press-release/introducing-12-oz-sixpoint-sixpacks/

St Bernardus Abt 12... Magnificent beer. Enought said.

This is the first quad that I've ever had. What a great one to start with.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415398262.737242.jpg
While the Rajahs chill

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Last bit of my tripel. Even had enough to rack off one gallon and just pitched ECY05 and EBL 001 into it. That EBL smelled exactly like a bottle of crooked stave. Very excited to use that cake later. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415404100.235177.jpg

I like that, got some in the fridge right now.
More saison, keg ready to kick,

Picture isn't loading? Looks like the last one;)

Local liquor store talked me into "Save The World" Abbey triple. This is way better..even if a few extra CO2 molecules were released.

Super early, like 1 day, sample of the Roggenbier at 5.5% with distinct banana (cloves are coming out also) smell and rye spiciness.

1415404358784.jpg

Tried a delirium tremens for the first time today at this Italian place. I really enjoyed it, my non beer drinking wine only sister actually liked it. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415404456.171174.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Got a nice package from BUCKNUTS today which included four homebrews. Very excited to dig into these. Gonna let them rest for tonight after their long journey. But tomorrow night, it's on!

Drinking my bottling sample from bottling my Imperial Flanders Red tonight. Can't wait to taste this after carbonating and see how it develops as it ages.

CameraZOOM-20141107164533965.jpg

CameraZOOM-20141107185815567.jpg

Have a feeling that Roggenbier will taste similar to the Triple. So while contiplating what to replace it with, back to the hoppy red...Megalodon.

1415405491450.jpg

Got a nice package from BUCKNUTS today which included four homebrews. Very excited to dig into these. Gonna let them rest for tonight after their long journey. But tomorrow night, it's on!

Drinking my bottling sample from bottling my Imperial Flanders Red tonight. Can't wait to taste this after carbonating and see how it develops as it ages.

Nothing spontaneously broke when you opened the package? The curse is broken!

Back