Avanti Mini Fridge Kegerator Conversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbarron

Reaction score
I was getting tired of scouring Craigslist for the Sanyo 4912M for my mini fridge kegerator conversion so I took my search to Google with almost no luck. I found an Avanti mini fridge model that might work though and wanted opionions.

Model# BCA5003PS
Net Capacity: 5.0 Cu. Ft.
Unit Dimensions: 33.25" H x 21.25" W x 21.75" D

Has anyone successfully converted this mini fridge into a kegerator? I am just curious before I go ahead and order it.

I had already seen that thread but I was hoping to see pictures of the conversion or at least confirmation that two cornies successfully fit inside.

I just Bought one of these, but decided to call the manufacturer before drilling a hole in the top. I talked to some B*#!# who immediately said no you cant drill a hole in the top. I asked her if she has seen the schematics for it. She only said it had been asked before and the answer is no! She snickered too, like I was an idiot for asking.

Anyways, It would be nice to know from anyone with real world experience if they hit a coil while drilling on top.

Back