• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Conical Fermenters - Boston Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrismurray_99

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy or rent a conical fermenter for a larger scale homebrew project. I'm brewing 50 gallons for a wedding. Anything around 25 gallons (plus or minus in size) would be great.

I posted on craigslist, but someone mentioned I might have better luck on this site.

Cheers

Seach for DIY conical and conical inductor tanks. You can have your own very cheap!

Are you looking to buy one or just borrow one?

Unless you go to a full barrel conical (42 gallon Blichmann or other) the size is going to be a 26-27 gallon good for 20-22 gallon batches.

This guy has nothing but a monkey and a couple of yo-yo's upstairs but he does come with good mega projects. I'd ping him or follow some of his threads on how to build. I looked around and you should be able to build under $100 believe it or not. Just gotta google it. Who knows he may have some still hanging around. He's also going nano so maybe he'll brew it up for you. Ping him. He's pretty good:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/30-gal-plastic-conical-105-se-mass-127490/

I have 55 gallon and 22gallon fermenters (gross volume).
drop me a line at jc (at) trilliumbrewing (dot) com

cheers, JC

Back